Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolution- Balancing Enough Time

I am going to push myself this year to work on my photography skills.  One of the ways I am doing this is by participating in Project 52 from Life With My 3 Boybarians.  This week’s assignment is Resolution.

007-1-4

100ISO * f1.4 * 1/100  * 50mm

“Get a move on, I don’t have all day.”

“There aren’t enough hours in a day to do everything I need to do.”

“I just don’t know where the time goes.”

“I’ll try to find time, but I’m hard pressed.”

Run, run, run, go, go, go…

The problem I face is one of attitude and perspective.  How do I use the time I have on Earth?  I really believe that in God’s perfect plan, he has given each of us enough time.

Ecclesiastes 9:15

for there is nothing better on earth for man to do except to eat, drink, and enjoy life.
So joy will accompany him in his toil
during the days of his life which God gives him on earth.

There is enough time for my husband, time for my kids, time for exercising, time for relaxing, time for friends, time for learning… I just need to get out of the way of my messed up priorities.

web_post_p52_2012

7 comments:

  1. Good resolution! Most of the time I just think there are not enough hours in the day! Balancing time is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your representation! Time is at a premium for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am trying to let go of the rush and enjoy the moments. Love this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good photo and resolution ! Take time and relax ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Goal! I have set a goal myself of being in bed by 1am everyday, no matter what. And then budgeting my time effectively for the rest of the day. Good Luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. creative photo! seems to be alot of us have the same resolution!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Mostly I am writing these stories down for my family, who as of late seem to be scattering like the wind. As much as I hate to admit it, I DO love comments as they encourange me to continue! :)