Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Collection

We picked up Julz art work from the Paramount after gymnastic practice.  The glaze makes a big difference in the final product.





















I was practicing with the settings on my camera again, trying to find the light while setting my focal point on her eye.  What should have taken just a a couple of shots took me a couple dozen and all the photos are off center  ARGH!  After a couple of minutes, she definitely didn't believe me when I said "just one more".






















Luckily, she started playing with the pieces and we were back in business.  She thought these two pots looked like Mickey Mouse ears.



So many treasures, so little room to store them all.   Good thing I ordered brackets from Anthropologie to make another row of shelves in her room.  Of course, they no longer make the brackets in white so now I have another painting project when they come.  The fun never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Mostly I am writing these stories down for my family, who as of late seem to be scattering like the wind. As much as I hate to admit it, I DO love comments as they encourange me to continue! :)